Dentistry is not only about improving health, but also about helping people look and feel their absolute best! In many cases, this can include cosmetic treatment that can enhance the look of both the teeth and the tissues surrounding the mouth and the rest of the face.
The saying is that ‘Father Time’ is undefeated. While that may be true, Carver Dental has several cosmetic service options that can reverse the effects of aging, including crowns, veneers, adult orthodontics using aligner therapy, and whitening. You may be a candidate for these services if you’re experiencing one or several of these issues:
- Your front teeth are stained, discolored, crooked, or crowded; preventing you from smiling as beautifully as you could be.
- You had braces in the past but haven’t worn your retainers regularly. Your teeth have started to move and shift again.
- You are looking to minimize wrinkles and the other effects of aging by giving your smile more energy and vitality.
We’re all getting older, that’s just a fact of life. That fact, however, doesn’t mean we have to accept not looking our best. Often times, cosmetic concerns can negatively affect people in numerous ways:
- Self-consciousness preventing people from advancing in their careers or social life.
- Depression or self-esteem issues.
- Feeling unfulfilled in knowing they aren’t looking or doing their best.
Cosmetically focused dental procedures can have a tremendous impact on your appearance. Depending on your situation, we have several treatment options that may be right for you:
- Crowns or veneers that can enhance the size, shape, color and configuration of your teeth.
- In office tooth whitening options that require only two short appointments for an instantly brighter smile.
- Adult orthodontic options to align teeth that were once straight but have now shifted over time.
Cosmetic dental treatment has obvious emotional benefits, but can also increase the health of a person’s mouth:
- Crowns and veneers can help make teeth that are currently misaligned or misshapen more easily cleaned and maintained.
- Orthodontics can move teeth into ideal alignment, which helps with smiling, chewing, and gum health.
Cosmetic Procedures at Carver Dental
We understand (and live by) the mantra of “look good, feel good, do good”. Dr. Holder’s extensive training resume includes training with the American Academy of Facial Esthetics and certification with clear orthodontic aligners.
At Carver Dental we’re here to help you look and feel your absolute best. If you could benefit from a whiter, brighter, and more beautiful smile, please don’t hesitate to contact us.